animal-crossing junior Index du Forum

animal-crossing junior
Bienvenue sur le forum ! Pleins d'astuces, de réponses, de discussion autour du jeu et même un forum sur ce que vous voulez ; si vous avez des question, posez les :)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Randy Lenz and the SteelSaks

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    animal-crossing junior Index du Forum -> Discussion Générale -> Animaux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamespotter

Verseau (20jan-19fev) Masculin
piont fidélité: 1
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 11:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Randy Lenz and the SteelSaks Répondre en citant

Hi,

Okay, so the rat to cat to dog progression has haunted me since I first read Infinite Jest. For 12 years, any mention of Allston made me think of Lenz and his 'There.' And I have been dying to get to this part of the book to revisit his horrific pattern and see what you all think.And as creeped out as I still am (seriously, who wouldn't be? I hope...) by the 2216h to 2226h interval, I am, in a second read, more impressed by how intensely the "well-known Rage and Powerlessness issues that beset the drug addict in his first few months of abstinence" (538) are explored through his nightly constitutional walks. Rage and Powerlessness would seem to be brewing beneath the surface of an unhealthy percentage of the American population, and I'm wondering how you hear/feel/see this way in which Wallace addresses the idea. We've had physical violence against addicts and we've had physical violence against Wardine and Gately's mom. We've had terrific physical violence by the AFR. And now we have physical violence by Randy Lenz. 
So what do you take from this section? His rage and powerlessness have a very different intention and outlet than the rage and powerlessness of the legless anti-ONAN train-then-convexity victims. What do you think about the Heftys, about the progression from suffocation to slamming into street signs to slashing, about the choice of targets; and about rage and powerlessness?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://infinitesummer.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=421
Motion graphics video animation company

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 11:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    animal-crossing junior Index du Forum -> Discussion Générale -> Animaux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation